Q. No 1 Fill in the blanks with a suitable answer.
- The central part of an atom is known as ____________.
- The point on which the lever rotates is called _________.
- Budding is an example of ____________ reproduction.
- Water diffuses out of tiny holes of a leaf called _________.
- The conduction and_________ of heat is not possible in vacuum.
Q No 2 Indicate whether the given statements are True or False.
- The process of Photosynthesis takes place in presence of sun light.
- Tritium is an isotope of oxygen.
- Drinking hard water causes stomach disorder.
- Electric generator converts electrical energy into mechanical energy.
Fruit is formed by: (A) Ovary (B) Stem (C ) Ovule (D) Leaves
Cell wall is composed of: (A) Fats (B) Proteins (C ) Carbohydrates (D) None of these
Chromosomes are made up of: (A) Protein (B) DNA (C ) Protein and DNA (D) None of these
An Image formed in a plane mirror is: (A) Real (B) Smaller in size (C) Closer than the Object (D) Laterally inverted
During the Photosynthesis the first product obtained is: (A) Starch (B) Sugar (C) Fat (D) Proteins
Q No 8 Draw the internal structure of Heart and label the diagram.
Q No 9 (a) Explain the circulatory system of blood in the human body.
(b) Write down the differences between an atom and molecule.
Q No 10 (a) What is convection of heat. Explain with examples.
(b) Make a circuit diagram for lightening a bulb.
Q No 11 (a) What are the advantages of electromagnets?
(b) What is the function of Wheel and Axle as a simple machine?
Q No 12. Write a note on the following: (a) Convection of Heat (b) Photosynthesis