OF PAF COLLEGE SARGODHA
In 1951, Air Vice Marshal Sir Richard Atcherley then Commander-in- Chief Royal Pakistan Air Force (C-in-C RPAF) suggested the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr Liaquat Ali Khan and the Defence Minister Iskander Mirza that a "feeder school" be established to provide flight cadets for training at PAF Academy (then PAF College), Risalpur.
Age 11.5 to 13.5 years on 1st Janaury of the year of Admission. Candidate should have completed 8 years of schooling.
Students are accommodated in six Houses named after heroes of PAF. These are Alam , Alauddin ,Iqbal ,Munir Rafiqui & Yunus.
PAF College Sargodha providing various facilities to its Pre-Cadets for their academic excellence & personality grooming.
The achievement of the College is almost innumerable in both civil and defense sectors.
- TO DEVELOP ACADEMIC POTENTIAL IN THE STUDENTS WITH MORAL AND PHYSICAL GROOMING REFLECTIVE OF THE CORE VALUES OF INTEGRITY, DUTY AND EXCELLENCE.
ROLE & TASK
- PAF COLLEGE SARGODHA IS A RESIDENTIAL ACADEMIC INSTITUTION WHERE THE STUDENTS ARE UNDER OBLIGATION TO PURSUE A CAREER IN PAKISTAN AIR FORCEAFTER COMPLETION OF THEIR STUDIES.
- THE STAFF AT THE COLLEGE, BESIDES PROVIDING A MULTI-DIMENSIONAL TRAINING REGIME, REMAINS ACTIVELY INVOLVED ROUND THE CLOCK WITH THE STUDENTS TO ENSURE A CLOSE MONITORING OF THEIR WHOLE LIFE SPHERE.
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING
- TO BRING ABOUT THE DESIRED ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND TO INCULCATE IN A STUDENT THE CAPABILITY TO THINK FOR HIMSELF AND DISPLAY IMPROVED INTER–PERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS, CULTURAL AWARENESS AND HUMAN RELATIONS.
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TO ATTAIN MORAL ATTRIBUTES OF A LEADER WITH STRESS ON INTEGRITY, LOYALTY, SELF-DISCIPLINE AND DEVOTION TO DUTY.
- PHYSICAL TRAINING IN SPORTS FIELDS THROUGH COMPETITIVE SPORTS AND ADVENTURE BASED OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES WITH A VIEW TO DEVELOPING A SENSE OF CAMARADERIE, TEAM SPIRIT AND SELF ESTEEM.
News Updates/Notice Board