Students are NOT permitted to keep the following:
- Mobile phones, ATM Cards, transistors, any kind of audio / video system and any type of electrical appliances.
- Medicines (other than those prescribed by the College Medical Officer).
- Money (other than the authorized pocket money).
- Gold chains, rings, bracelets, costly wrist watches, valuables etc
Students guilty of the following offences are expelled from the College:
- Cheating, lying, stealing and any other immoral conduct.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the College property.
- Keeping firearms or knives of large size, etc.
- Rudeness to staff and seniors. Rude behavior of students' parents / guardians towards staff.
- Being habitually absent from class and any other College activity without proper permission or cause.
- Being habitually unpunctual, untidy and slovenly.
- Continuously giving a poor performance in academics.
- Non-payment of College dues.
- Breach of any other College rule.
- Keeping mobile phone despite previous warnings.
THE DECISIONS TAKEN BY THE PRINCIPAL IN ALL DISCIPLINARY MATTERS ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHALLENGED.